The Users are hereby notified that by accessing or using the Applications, you acknowledge that you are well aware of this Policy, have read and understood the terms provided herein and agree to be bound by it. However, if you disagree with these terms, kindly exit the Application immediately. Your continued access of the Application shall be considered as an acceptance of this Policy.
- Whenever the context so requires, “you” and “user” shall mean any natural or legal person who browses or avail services through the Application and the terms “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean the Firm.
- “DATA” shall mean Personal and Non-personal Information including Cookies.
- “PERSONAL DATA” shall mean and refer to the information that identifies a specific Individual, who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference, including, without limitation, name,, address, phone number, email address, payment detail such as credit card, debit card, internet banking, etc.. The Personal Data shall also include your user id/log –in id and passwords for accessing the Application. If you choose not to provide your Data, you might not be able to avail the Services.
- “NON-PERSONAL DATA” shall mean and refer to any other information that may be collected by us while your visit or use of the Application and includes, without limitation, information about your device, IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration, statistical data about the User’s browsing actions and patterns such as that does not identify any individual.
- “COOKIES” refers to other information related to the usage of our Application by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or on the hard drive of your device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive, which helps us to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalized experience of the Application to the Users. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. Your continued usage and access of the Application denotes your consent to our usage of cookies.
- COLLECTION OF DATA
- We collect the ‘Data’ (including without limitation Personal Data and Non-Personal Data) when you register on the Application as a User and record the same in physical and electronic form. Our usage of Data and other sensitive information is done in accordance with the Regulations.
- We collect your Data when you register on the Application and create your profile in order to avail the Services provided by Debon. While using the Application, for facilitation of payments, you may be asked to provide:
- Your name, email address, postal address, mobile number, amongst other Data.
- The details regarding any other Data required for the purpose of access and use of the Application.
- Any other detail that may be required to contact you with respect to your engagement with Debon, to respond to your queries or for the purpose of managing our relationship with you, etc.
- The User may also, from time to time, update, amend or correct the Personal Data by accessing “Profile” on the Application.
- It is optional for you to engage in the Services provided by Debon. If you elect to engage yourself , you shall have to register on the Application, for which you may be required to provide us with name, contact number, residential information, bank account details, UPI Id, credit or debit card information, amongst other Data.
- USAGE OF DATA
- We process your Data to enable us to provide the Services to you and to meet the legal or regulatory obligations
- We may use theyour Personal Data for several purposes including, but not limited to:
- Registering on the Application for the purpose of creating a profile
- Sending the verification code or a One Time Password while creating a User profile on the Applications, booking the transactions availed through the Application and for other purposes as deemed appropriate by Debon.
- Expeditious Transactions
- To contact the Users directly for the purpose of sending the booking details, invoices, order confirmations, payment confirmations or any other essential updates on their booking from time to time. Reminders of the booking are also sent to the Users
- Provide personalized content and information to you that could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- To improve the customer services, which shall also include following up with the customers after the initiation of conversation or enquiry from them regarding the Products and services.
- In instances where queries or complaints are sent by the Users, to stay in touch with the Users to resolve their queries and disputes.
- To contact the third parties for business purposes
- To send periodic emails regarding Debon, its Products, services and other related updates
- For administering contests, promotions, surveys or any other engagement activity.
- For posting reviews and ratings regarding the Products
- To understand the needs and preferences of the User and improve the User experience.
- To protect the User’s profile from any unauthorized access.
- Any other purpose related to the Services and/or their bookings
- The Data collected from any communication the Users addressed to Debon is used by us or the purpose of providing the Services to the Users, improving the quality of services provided by Debon through the feedback and reviews provided by the Users on the Application and enhancing the User experience.
- The Data recorded by Debon and other communication by the Users on the Application helps us to identify the User preferences in order to modify the present Services or develop additional services to suit the Users.
- Debon to enhance its customer service has entered into arrangement with Razor Pay to act as a payment gateway, facilitator, processor authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund, remittance or payment made by you through the Application. Credit card information collected on this website is stored on Razor Pay’s secure sites and is available to for up to 30 days.
- We use Non-Personal Data for the improvement of the Services we offer on the Application by analysing the behavioural pattern of our Users.
- DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- For the purpose of providing the required Services to our Users, we may share your Data with third parties such as payment facilitators under strict confidentiality obligations which inter alia provides that such third parties shall not further disclose the Data with any person, until and unless such disclosure is required for statutory or legal purposes.
- Under certain circumstances, Debon may be required to disclose your Data by the law enforcement agencies, statutory or government authorities, and you understand and acknowledge that such disclosure is mandatory; however, Debon shall endeavour to take steps for minimum disclosure
- DURATION OF RETENTION OF DATA
- Your Data shall be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purpose set out in this Policy in accordance with the applicable law, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements.
- You may withdraw your consent to submit any or all Data, especially the Personal Data, or decline to provide any permission on the Applications. In case, you choose to do so then your access to the Applications may be limited, and we might not be able to provide the Services to you. You may withdraw your consent by sending an email to us on email@example.com
- PROTECTION OF DATA
- We take appropriate steps and measures to protect your Data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your Data, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Application. We use the latest secure socket layers (SSL) encryption and access control on our systems.
- Your Data resides on a secure server that only selected personnel of Debon have access to and every such personnel is bound by the confidentiality obligations of Debon. Further, we endeavour to keep your Data secure, accurate and up to date, by incorporating measures like:
- educating and training our staff so that they are aware of the privacy obligations when handling your Data;
- administrative and technical controls to restrict access on a ‘need to know’ basis;
- Technological security measures, including firewalls, encryption and anti-virus software
- We have implemented and continuously maintain the technical, administrative and physical measures that are reasonably designed according to the industry standards in order to protect the Data from unauthorized processing, access, modification or disclosure.
- The Applications are scanned on a regular basis for vulnerabilities in order to make your use of the Application as safe as possible.
- Further, Debon shall adopt such other measures as provided under the prevailing laws from time to time to protect the Data.
- We strongly recommend against sharing your login Id and password (“credentials”) or bank account details with anyone under any circumstances. Any personnel of Debon would never contact you to provide your credentials or bank account details; hence you are advised to not entertain such hoax calls or messages and report regarding the same to Debon at the earliest so as to enable us to take appropriate steps.
- Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or of electronic storage is 100% secure, hence we take no responsibility for any unauthorized disclosure of your Data.
- LINKS AND THIRD PARTIES
The Application may contain links to other websites controlled by third parties, independent of us and our control, whether directly or indirectly. We do not take any responsibility for the privacy practices of such third parties or the contents of their websites or mobile applications. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of such websites before providing any of your personal or sensitive data to them. We do not take responsibility for the opinions of third parties expressed on or through our Application.
- LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
Although we have implemented and employed necessary internet security methods and technology and follow best privacy practices, the security of the Data transmitted over the internet cannot be absolutely guaranteed; thereby we do not ensure or warrant the security of any Data that you transmit to us. Accordingly, the Users share their Data with us entirely at their own risk. In light of the above, Debon declares as follows:
- We shall not be held liable for any loss or injury caused to you, as a result of voluntary disclosure of the Data by the User to a third party;
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, we disclaim all warranties for any loss, damage, disclosure or misuse of any Data transmitted to us;
- We disclaim all the warranty and take no responsibility and liability whatsoever for the privacy practices and security of Data collected by the third-party website linked to our Application and services that are outside our control.
- DATA TRACKING
Cookies will be used to customize and enhance your experience with the Application, as they save the User’s time by helping to identify the identity. Cookies also allow Debon to collect Non-Personal Data, for example, the pages you visited and what links you click on. Use of such Non-Personal Data helps us to create a more user-friendly experience for all the Users. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may modify your browser settings to decline cookies, however, declining such settings may make some parts of the Application inaccessible
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Data from anyone under the age of 18 years or knowingly allow such persons to register on the Application. The Application and its content are not directed at children under the age of 18 years. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 18 years without parental consent, we will delete that Data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any Data from or about a child under 18, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of a User, the representatives of the deceased User may please contact us on email@example.com. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other Data; we will contact the email address that has provided requesting access or closing of such account.
We do not collect the Personal Data of any individual except when such individual voluntarily shares information and data on our Application. Upon such voluntary disclosure of information and data, we may further verify and collate the information and data from information available in public domain (as permitted by law) in order to prevent cases of identity theft, fraud etc. We may receive your information and data through third-party websites if you are connected to us through those websites and services.
- CONDITIONS OF USE AND REVISION OF POLICY
- The Policy may be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of Debon or on due to changes in the prevailing laws. Unless otherwise specified, such revisions shall take effect from the day and date they are posted on the Application. You are advised to keep yourself apprised of any changes in the Policy. Your continued access and use of the Application shall be deemed as an acceptance to the changes in the Policy
- CONTACT US
The Users are requested to note that in case they face any trouble regarding the Services or wish to report a security breach or have an issue that you are unable to resolve or otherwise require any other assistance with respect to the Application or this Policy, you may contact our Grievance Officer Mr. Ramesh Pandey at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . All email messages sent to and from www.debon.in may be monitored with the objective of ensuring compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.